Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gustav Klimt


I love the paintings of Gustav Klimt.  The Neue Galerie recently acquired this portrait.  I was able to get this one shot of it on my phone before the security guards stopped me and let me know there was no photography allowed.  Luckily it came out ok!  I found out that the first Friday night of the month is free to get inside the museum, except be prepared to be waiting in a line outside for at least a half hour!





The MOMA has this piece of Klimt and I got to get some detail shots of the women.  

1 comment:

  1. If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com

    ReplyDelete